The “Disc Wave®” represents the best example of research and development by Galfer. Laser cut, stainless steel and high carbon content. There is a direct application of competitive technology for any user. Direct replacement system that does not require brackets or any extra parts, it bolts just like a stock disc would.
Main features and advantages include:
– Made in Spain.
– Thickness disc 1,8 mm (except DB007W & DB009W 2,0mm)
– Good for all kind of use: XC, Enduro, DH, Bike Trial, Cyclocross, Road, etc.
– High-efficiency on dry and wet conditions.
– Anti-corrosion treatment.
– Aesthetic and performance improvement thanks to the GALFER “Disc Wave®” design.
– High temperature resistance (high carbon steel brake track)
– Less weight on the cycle parts.
– Noise and vibration-free.
– Powerful, progressive and modular braking.